It's Time

After struggling with this decision for awhile, I've finally come to a decision. Once again, I will suspend this blog indefinitely. I've been doing some juggling for awhile, but recent illnesses have made it harder to do.

I have a novel in the works, the third in the Eaters series, which has spent far too much time on the back burner. I also have a new novel in the Adamanta series that I'm working on and have an April deadline for a completed draft. My other blog is very time consuming. First, it requires research, I must get my information straight and get up and do some gardening or cooking to write about. Next I must do the photography (which only occasionally comes first) and the photo editing. Finally, I write the post, set it aside for a day or two, come back and edit it, and then post.

Besides the writing, having teenage boys around takes up plenty of time and adds to my time in the kitchen and out of house.

Really, this blog takes more time, because I have to try to think of something interesting to say and I don't have photos to prop me up. My readership is larger for the other blog, so there is that, and I've been offered my first affiliation with a seed company, which could generate some much needed income.

So, until such time as I am able to get back here, this has been fun and rewarding and thanks for reading. If you don't already read my other blog, find it here:

ourpotatohillshomestead.blogspot.com

Warmest regards,

Stephen P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Country Code and Shooting Dogs

Changes

Acting My Age