Writing Space

Last year I was offered an opportunity to co-author an episode of a new science fiction series. I have to say I was honored, since the series was created and is co-written by T.Y. Carew and the first episode is co-written by Jess Mountifield, one of my favorite contemporary authors. The series, published by Red Feather Writing in the U.K., is titled Adamanta. My contribution, the second episode, is subtitled The Shafts of Kudos.

In the series, Earth has been destroyed and all humanity is threatened by an army of drones and their controllers, the Beltines. Humanity's first best hope rests on a telekinetically controllable metal and the ship's crew trained to use it.

Writing my episode was great fun. The Shafts of  Kudos is my first old school science fiction piece and I hope to do more. Maybe I'll write another episode of Adamanta.

https://www.amazon.com/Shafts-Kudos-Season-Episode-Adamanta-ebook/dp/B072LZC4TD/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1500687764&sr=8-5&keywords=TY+Carew



Stephen P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Country Code and Shooting Dogs

Changes

Back To School